- Enjoy two best-selling Zurich tours in one day
- Visit the beautiful Rhine Falls and embark on an optional boat ride (April to October only) amid stunning scenery
- See top Zurich attractions on a comprehensive coach tour of the city
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
What To Expect
Depart from a centrally located pickup point in an air-conditioned coach and relax during the scenic journey to Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest waterfall. On arrival, marvel at the colossal power of the cascading water and capture fantastic photographs from a variety of vantage points.
Opt to enjoy an incredible boat trip through the waterfall spray (June to August only), and then return to Sihlquai for an approximate 10-minute interlude before the next tour starts.
Best of Zurich City Tour:
Climb aboard a comfortable coach and set out to see Zurich’s most spectacular sights. Listen to insightful commentary from your guide as you cruise past monumental landmarks like the National Museum, the sophisticated Bahnhofstrasse shopping street and the charming Old Town of Limmatquai.
Enjoy a scenic drive through Zürichberg district with views of the city, the lake and the Alps. See the school at which Einstein taught and admire the prismatic stained glass windows of Fraumunster Church before concluding at the Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Best of Zurich Tour departs at 1:00pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a good trip, but took only 5 hours not a day as written in the booking details , so I was looking for more.." See review