- Visit Zurich's top attractions on a guided half-day tour
- Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Zurich (April to October) or a train ride along the lake
- Visit Rapperswil, including the castle and rose gardens
- See spectacular views of the Swiss Alps
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai, located 200 meters behind Zurich-HB. On the first parking lot, just opposite street Starbucks Coffee shop, we have a little blue wooden trailer which serves as our Sales Kiosk it is decorated with Daily Excursion, Gray Line – Booking Here.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise through the charming Old Town, the commercial center and the university district and marvel at sweeping vistas of the snow-capped Alps mountain range as you travel along the Hohenstrasse towards the quaint village of Rapperswil, affectionately known as the ‘City of Roses’.
Relish the charming sights of the village on a guided orientation tour, discovering the ancient castle, the beautiful rose gardens and the deer park. Stroll the ambient sprawl of the Old Town and then enjoy some leisurely free time to explore independently.
Next, climb aboard a boat for an enchanting boat tour of Lake Zurich; revitalize with a fulfilling lunch at the onboard restaurant (own expense) and then reconvene with your guide for the return journey to Zurich.
Please note: between November and March there are no boats operating, so you return to Zurich by modern train 'Gold Coast Express' along the romantic road parallel to Lake Zurich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Great Tour of Zurich.