- Full-day private tour of Schaffhausen and Rhine Waterfalls from Zurich
- Soak up the scenery on the 1-hour train ride from Zurich
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Schaffhausen
- Marvel at the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest waterfall
- Visit Laufen Castle and take a boat cruise beneath the falls
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- tour not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands