- 8-hour private day trip to Mt. Titlis from Zurich
- Explore the Swiss Alps with your own private guide
- Take in the lake scenery on a train ride to Lucerne
- Ride in the Mt. Titlis rotating gondola and enjoy 360-degree views
- Soak up the summit sights and visit ice caves in the glacier
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Ride a series of gondolas — including a rotating one — up to the peak of Mt. Titlis, and soak up dramatic glacier views from a viewing gallery at the top. Snow is on the ground here throughout the year, making for quintessential alpine photos that capture views of the Swiss mountains, lakes, and glaciers.
Use your time at the top to cross one of Europe’s highest suspension bridges, and perhaps visit the ice caves at the heart of the glacier. Enjoy a break for lunch at your own expense, then soak up the views or check out activities at the snow park, if you’re feeling more daring.
Before you leave, you’ll have time to visit the photo studio. Then, descend the mountain by gondola. From Engelberg, you’ll travel back through Lucerne to Zurich, where your tour ends around 6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands