- Full-day Mount Titlis tour from Zurich
- Explore Lucerne's Old Town and see landmarks like Chapel Bridge
- Travel to Mt. Titlis in the Swiss Alps and take a revolving cable car to the summit
- Take a chairlift ride on the Ice Flyer or slide down the Glacier Park snow slide
- Walk over Europe's highest suspension bridge for more phenomenal views from Mt. Titlis
- In winter, choose the snow experience option to include ski equipment
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The official departure point for all tours departing from Zürich is Sihlquai Bus Terminal, close to Zürich’s main train station (Zürich HB). Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to tour start at the white ticket office marked with “Best of Switzerland Tours” or “City Tours & Excursions”.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue by coach to Engelberg, a mountain resort cradled by the Swiss Alps. Climb aboard a Rotair, a rotating cable car that affords panoramic Alpine vistas, and ascend to a dizzying height of 10,623 feet (3, 238 meters).
Take in 360-degree views and then disembark at Mt. Titlis’ snowy summit. Enjoy some free time to visit the magical Ice Palace and ride the Ice Flyer, if the weather allows, in order to get closer to frozen crevices. Soar down a snow slide in Glacier Park and summon your courage to walk over Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the Titlis Cliff Walk.
Warm up with a steaming beverage (own expense) and then reconvene with your guide for the return journey to central Zurich.
In winter, from December to March, choose the Snow Experience option. Your adventure starts at Trübsee station. Slide down the hill on snow tubes and try skiing once in a lifetime on the beginner slopes – definitely a memorable experience you shouldn't miss. A Titlis Snow Park staff member will provide the equipment and supervise the activities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please always add infants (0-5 years) in the booking.
- Jacket and snow boots rental available on top of Mount Titlis for 8 CHF/item
- Foladble wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist with boarding and disembarking the coach/cable car
- Snow Experience option only: activities subject to weather conditions. If cancelled, you will be given a partial refund.
- Snow Experience option only: Minimum age of children 10 years old.
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately, especially in winter, bring warm clothes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- From November 01-12, 2021 the tour will not be operated due to cable car maintenance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mount Titlis and Lucerne Day Tour from Zurich.