8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for boat, coghwheel railway, gondola and bus
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Please note: Boat and coghwheel railway will operate Mai to October only. Off season, the tour will be performed by travelling to mount Pilatus both ways by gondola, the tour will be finalized with a 1-hour tour on the lake Lucerne by panoramic boat after the return travel from mount Pilatus.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Zürich?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
- "It's great not to drive around in a car all day but still go a long way and see and do several different things." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZurichRail Tours - LucerneTrolley Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneWater Tours - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWater Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselFull-day Tours - BaselRail Tours - DavosTrolley Tours - DavosNature and Wildlife - DavosWater Tours - DavosHistorical Tours - DavosFull-day Tours - DavosCategory
Paradeplatz (Parade Square)Fraumünster ChurchRhine Falls (Rheinfall)Botanical Garden (University of Zurich)DolderbahnAppenzellLindt & Sprüngli Chocolate ShopLindenhofUetlibergZurich Old Town (Altstadt)Museum RietbergGrossmünster ChurchZurich Chinese Garden (Chinagarten)LimmatquaiZoo ZurichBahnhofstrasseZurich Opera House (Opernhaus Zürich)