- Visit Interlaken in the Swiss Alps on a day trip from Zurich
- Enjoy scenic drives and mountain views
- Travel to the town of Grindelwald, known as Glacier Village
- Take an optional cable car ride up Mt. First during the summer months
- Have free time to explore in both Interlaken and Grindelwald
Departure & Return
Sihlquai Bus Terminal is located 200 meters behind Zurich-HB (central Station) just opposite street Starbucks Coffee Shop you will find on the first parking lot our little blue/wooden Trailer which serves as our Sales Kiosk. There you please meet our supervisor and register for the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Disembark in the spectacular resort, known as ‘Glacier Village’ because of its incredible collection of glaciers, and start discovering the natural splendor of the enclave independently. Opt to take a cable car ride to the sunny terrace at the summit of Mt. First and capture unrivaled views of the scenery from a height of 2,168 meters (7,113 feet) above sea level.
Reconvene with your guide at a pre-arranged time and then relax during the journey back to Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Interlaken Grindelwald in the Bernese Oberland from Zurich.