- Reach the peak of Mt. Titlis with ease from Zurich
- Unlimited access to Mt. Titlis’ diverse attractions
- Panoramic views over the pretty Alpine landscape
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from central Zurich
Departure & Return
Sihlquai Bus Terminal is located 200 meters behind Zurich-HB (central Station) just opposite street Starbucks Coffee Shop you will find on the first parking lot our little blue/wooden Trailer which serves as our Sales Kiosk. There you please meet our supervisor and register for the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the mountains it is often cold even though the sun shines. Warm clothes, sunglasses and a pair of solid shoes are therefore recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was well worth the money and would recommend this tour." See review