- Personalize a hike in Zion National Park to fit your preferences
- See popular landmarks like Checkerboard Mesa and Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel
- Stop to enjoy a charcuterie picnic lunch in the national park
- This private experience is just for you and your own private group
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the Zion National Park Visitor Center. We will contact you prior to your trip with a description of your hiking guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cedar & Sage Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are looking for a Private Tour Guide In Zion National Park, look no further, !" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews