7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- A la carte lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
78 100 N, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Kane County Visitor Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable hiking shoes
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Circle Tours-AZ
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking in Kanab: Walk and Photograph the incredible Wire Pass Slot Canyon!
7 to 8 hours
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZion National Park4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahHiking - UtahExtreme - UtahFull-day Tours - UtahCategory