- Journey over sandy trails to explore Zion's Slot Canyon
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Learn about the landscapes, geology, and history from your guide
- Option sandboarding time is included
Departure & Return
We will meet in the parking area of Peek-A-Boo Trailhead about 15 minutes north of Kanab. There are signs on the highway showing the turnoff. The turn is on highway 89 between mile markers 72 and 73. I will send a direct link before we meet up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Razors Edge Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you’re looking for an experience of a lifetime I 100% recommend scheduling this tour!" See review
- "I do recommend a mask or bandana to cover your nose and mouth so you don't eat all that desert dust and sand while zooming along the dunes!" See review
- "It was not advertised but Brant also offered sand boarding." See review