2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Zagreb’s Upper Town and Lower Town districts on this 2.5-hour private walking tour. Hop aboard the funicular with a guide to Gradec — the Upper Town — and enjoy fine city views from the Strossmayer Promenade. Discover top attractions including the Lotrščak Tower, St Catherine’s Church, the Stone Gate and the seat of the Croatian Parliament. Then, descend via Tkalčićeva Street to the Lower Town and head through Dolac Market to medieval Kaptol. Admire traditional architecture in Ban Jelačić Square, then finish in the pretty surroundings of Zrinjevac Park.
- Private 2.5-hour Zagreb walking tour
- Choose the tour time to suit your schedule
- Take the funicular to Gradec — Zagreb’s Upper Town — with a guide
- Discover top city attractions such as the Lotrščak Tower, St Catherine’s Church and the Stone Gate
- Stroll down Tkalčićeva Street to the Lower Town and Dolac Market
- Head through Ban Jelačić Square to Zrinjevac Park
- Tour includes round-trip travel from selected Zagreb hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour with a licensed local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Ticket for funicular ride
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Upper and Downtown Zagreb
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Museum of IllusionsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Art PavilionZagreb Botanical GardenLotrscak TowerMedvedgrad CastleCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Samobor