- Zagreb Super Saver, combining two popular tours at a discounted price, each taken on separate days
- 1.5-hour walking tour of Zagreb, led by a professional guide
- See top city sights including Zagreb Cathedral, Lotrščak Tower and the Stone Gate
- Plitvice Lakes National Park day trip
- Discover the breathtaking national park, Croatia’s largest and oldest, with a guide
- Wander amid wild flowers and enjoy panoramic views over the azure-green lakes
- Enjoy an included boat ride and panoramic bus or train tour, as well as free time to explore
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Zagreb Walking Tour meeting point: Ban Jelačić Square (Trg Josipa Jelačića), Zagreb. Your guide will wait for you under “Josip Jelacic on a horse” statue, holding a sign Zagreb Walking Tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A strenuous amount of walking is involved; sneakers or hiking boots are recommended
- Not recommended for travelers with health issues
- Please note: Each tour is operated on separate days. The Zagreb Walking Tour operates daily. You must contact the local supplier to verify your preferred date; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EuroAdria Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms