3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Experienced licensed local guide
Ride in a original 33 year old classic Yugo
Detailed information about Zagreb's history and everyday life
Departure & Return
Trg Stjepana Radića 4, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
In front of the main entrance to the concert hall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YUGOcar adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Back to Yugoslavia Private City Tour in Old-Timer Yugo Car?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Back to Yugoslavia Private City Tour in Old-Timer Yugo Car?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Back to Yugoslavia Private City Tour in Old-Timer Yugo Car?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Back to Yugoslavia Private City Tour in Old-Timer Yugo Car
1 hour 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classic Car Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebClassic Car Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkClassic Car Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaHalf-day Tours - LjubljanaClassic Car Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb Botanical GardenMedvedgrad CastleZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Museum of IllusionsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Art PavilionSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Mimara Museum (Muzej Mimara)SamoborCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Lotrscak Tower