2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
First-time visitors that want an overview of historic Zagreb—with a personal touch—shouldn't miss this private walking tour, where you can slow down and stroll the center of the city with your own guide. See markets, churches, even the old city gates, and enjoy ample time to ask questions. Along the way, you can visit landmarks like the Zagreb Cathedral, bustling Jelačić Square, and the medieval areas of Gradec and Kaptol.
- Explore historic Zagreb with this private walking tour of the city center
- Learn about Zagreb's history from live commentary and stories as you go
- Enjoy your guide's full attention on a private tour, with only your guests
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off is included from select Zagreb hotels
Private walking tour of Zagreb with English-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Next to meteorological post
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Limitless Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Meet and discover Zagreb - Private walking tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Meet and discover Zagreb - Private walking tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meet and discover Zagreb - Private walking tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 87374P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Meet and discover Zagreb - Private walking tour
1 hour 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Mirogoj CemeteryKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Museum of IllusionsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Zagreb Botanical GardenStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Medvedgrad CastleArt PavilionZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Lotrscak TowerZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)SamoborBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica)