8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Fully Private tour
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local professional driver/guide
Transport by private air-conditioned car or minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
We pick up travelers all all locations in Zagreb: All Zagreb hotels: Sheraton, Esplanade, Hilton,... hotels, rentals, city centre, airport...
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIATICA TRAVEL d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Zagreb: POSTOJNA caves + LJUBLJANA Fully PRIVATE Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From Zagreb: POSTOJNA caves + LJUBLJANA Fully PRIVATE Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Zagreb: POSTOJNA caves + LJUBLJANA Fully PRIVATE Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Zagreb: POSTOJNA caves + LJUBLJANA Fully PRIVATE Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
From Zagreb: POSTOJNA caves + LJUBLJANA Fully PRIVATE Day Tour
8 to 12 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Mirogoj CemeterySt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)SamoborStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Museum of IllusionsZagreb Botanical GardenArt PavilionZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Medvedgrad CastleZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Lotrscak TowerCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)