3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance by a certified local guide with 500+ tours experience
Visit to the biggest and oldest green market
Food tastings at 5 different food spots with traditional Croatian dishes
A glass of wine, beer or juice and water
Personal brochure with tour highlights
Additional food and drink
Departure & Return
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
in front of the horseman statue at Ban Jelacic (main) Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For all special food requirements, please contact the local supplier in advance (vegetarian, allergies etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Spirit Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Taste Zagreb Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "recommend this for anyone who wants a more personal look into Zagreb and Croatia." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Taste Zagreb Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaHalf-day Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)SamoborZagreb Botanical GardenMirogoj CemeteryLotrscak TowerZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Art PavilionKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Medvedgrad CastleMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of IllusionsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)