10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day away from the city without the hassle of travel on a round-trip excursion from your Zagreb hotel to the outlying Plitviče Lakes National Park. Discover the sights of the UNESCO-listed forest reserve with insights provided by your guide. Explore the natural landscape by foot, looking out for native wildlife as you admire dramatic waterfalls and lakes, then relax with return transfer via minivan or car.
- Travel to the outlying location with ease via minivan or car
- Gain insight into Plitvice Lakes UNESCO-listed park from your guide
- Forget the hustle and bustle of the city as you wander in nature
- Relax after an active day with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Central Hotels pickup and drop-off
Transport with a comfortable sedan car or passenger van
Official English speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
Road tolls and parking
All taxes and VAT
Food and drinks
Entrance fees: (20€-35€) Plitvice, Rastoke(4€-5€)
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Customers should wait in front of the meteorological pole.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
- Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke - smal group - tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke - smal group - tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke - smal group - tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Plitvice Lakes National Park and Rastoke - smal group - tour from Zagreb
10 to 12 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Mount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsMimara Museum (Muzej Mimara) Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & Tickets