- See more of Zagreb in less time when you explore the city by bike
- Visit the scenic Upper Town, bike through the lovely Lower Town, and more
- Learn more about Zagreb’s history from your guide’s commentary
- Bicycles and helmets are provided for your convenience
Departure & Return
Zagreb Bike tours @ Blue Bike, inside the courtyard, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 15, inside the courtyard (walk through the doorway, and you will see our place to the right!)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Bike Zagreb city tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Bikes were in excellent condition and very suitable for this type of tour." See review