2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
A good choice for first time visitors, this walking tour of Zagreb hits the highlights of the city’s core. Visit Ban Jelačić Square, Zrinjevac, Zagreb Cathedral, Tkalčićeva Street, and more. Visit a local farmers market and ride on the Zagreb Funicular, a cable car system that transports residents and visitors between Upper Town and Lower Town.
- Walking tour of Zagreb with a professional guide
- Stroll from the Zrinjevac Park to the Croatian National Theatre
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Funicular ride included
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed tourist guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Trg Republike Hrvatske 15, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point at Zrinjevac next to Meteorological Post
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsMimara Museum (Muzej Mimara) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsMirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets