Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make your first stop at Glacier Point and Chinquapin, a scenic overlook that provides sweeping views of the Yosemite High Country, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and the Yosemite Valley. Embark on a short walk to get a more photo-worthy views of the Merced River, Ahwahnee Lodge, Curry Village, Vernal Falls and Nevada Falls.
Those keen on hiking can take the option to trek down the 4-Mile Trail here, which ends on Southside Drive. Continue across the Swinging Bridge (or take a shuttle) to meet back with your tour group at the Yosemite Lodge.
Passengers who wish to remain on the bus will visit the Tunnel View to view Yosemite Falls, Half Dome, Sentinel Bridge, El Capitan and Bridalveil Falls. Stop for a lunch break and walk to Yosemite Falls.
Hang out in the meadows in front of El Capitan to watch the gravity-defying rock climbers, then drive along the Merced River to see the John Muir and President Roosevelt campsites. See the historic Wawona Hotel and explore the Pioneer Village History Center before heading back to Fresno or Oakhurst for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Senior Americans with Senior Park Passes must bring them. Seniors from other countries no need to worry.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- In Winter months ( October 1st to March 31 we need at least 5 guests to conduct the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Information on reaching the park from Fresno, in case you are not driving yourself, is scarce and not very accurate." See review
- "If you are looking to do very little hiking this is the trip for you!" See review
- "This tour is a great way to get to see Glacier Point without the stress of driving up there yourself." See review