5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Camping/Hiking Equipment as requested
Transportation to/from each day's hike
4 Nights at a Yosemite Campground
Memories to Last a Lifetime
Yosemite Park Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lasting Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yosemite Classic Camping Trips?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yosemite Classic Camping Trips?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yosemite Classic Camping Trips?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yosemite Classic Camping Trips?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yosemite Classic Camping Trips
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkBus Tours - CaliforniaHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaEco Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaHiking - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaEco Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - San FranciscoHiking - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoMulti-day Tours - San FranciscoEco Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Pioneer Yosemite History Center Tours & TicketsMerced River Tours & TicketsVernal Fall Tours & TicketsTuolumne Meadows Tours & TicketsAnsel Adams Gallery Tours & TicketsBridalveil Fall Tours & TicketsTioga Pass Tours & TicketsMirror Lake Tours & TicketsGlacier Point Tours & TicketsMist Trail Tours & TicketsTuolumne Grove Tours & TicketsTaft Point Tours & TicketsSentinel Dome Tours & Tickets