4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture unforgettable images of Yosemite National Park with a 4-hour photography lesson for beginners or advanced photographers. Bring your camera and learn new techniques from an expert instructor, and watch the afternoon light transform the soaring cliffs, alpine rivers and high meadows of this remarkable landscape. Set up at a series of shooting locations that include iconic views and lesser-known sites as you follow in the footsteps of Ansel Adams, Carlton Watkins and Edward Weston in California’s most iconic national park.
- 4-hour photo lesson in Yosemite National Park with a professional instructor
- Shoot iconic and lesser-known Yosemite Valley or High Sierra locations
- Soak up the astounding beauty of Yosemite while learning new techniques and sharpening your skills
- Learn about famous artists who’ve shot here, including Ansel Adams, Carlton Watkins and Edward Weston
- All skill levels welcome
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With this tour, visit lesser-known sites favored by photographers like Olmsted Point and Tenaya Lake.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Photography Instructor
Custom Tour Location (you must contact us upon confirmation to discuss)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Camera equipment - customer must provide their own camera
Departure & Return
Yosemite National Park , Yosemite National Park, Yosemite National Park, CaliforniaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please provide your hotel and contact information (phone number, email and accommodations) in the Special Requirements box at checkout. Hotel information so we may email you driving directions to the meeting location; pickup/drop-off is not included.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Items recommended to bring: camera, sturdy tripod, lenses, filters, extra memory cards, extra batteries, gloves, extra layer of clothing, jacket, sunscreen, hat, snacks and water
- Please dress in athletic-wear
- We are limited in guide availability this year due to Covid-19. Please understand if your reservation is not accepted because of this restriction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YExplore Yosemite Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience Yosemite: Beginner or Advanced Photography Lesson
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkBus Tours - CaliforniaHiking - CaliforniaPhotography Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaHiking - Napa & SonomaPhotography Tours - Napa & SonomaHalf-day Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - San FranciscoHiking - San FranciscoPhotography Tours - San FranciscoHalf-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory