8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the best of Yosemite National Park without the hassle of logistics or a crowded shuttle on this small-group tour that makes it easy to explore park highlights like Glacier Point, El Capitan, Tunnel View, and the giant sequoias of Tuolomne Grove. Take in the views while a driver handles the winding roads, and stop for an included picnic lunch at beautiful Cathedral Beach.
- Fit in major Yosemite highlights in one day, without research or planning
- Enjoy the views while a driver handle the roads and parking
- No need to pack food, as a box lunch is provided
- Great option when vehicle park passes are sold out
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Entrance Fee
Interpretive information on Yosemite & recommended hiking trails
Hike to the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pickup at the Oakhurst Visitor Center at 8:15 am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Yosemite Small Group Tour: Giant Sequoias & Glacier Point
5 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkCaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaNature and Wildlife - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - San FranciscoNature and Wildlife - San FranciscoFull-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory