1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover one of London’s most vibrant neighborhoods—and enjoy a dose of nightlife adventures—on this two-in-one, private tour. Meet your guide in the early evening, and head to Soho: long home to writers, bohemians, and the LGBTQ community. You’ll enjoy drinks at multiple watering holes, from trendy craft beer bars to classic jazz clubs. You’ll also spot historical highlights, including a recording studio used by The Beatles.
- Enjoy a two-in-one pub crawl and neighborhood excursion
- A private tour offers the most flexible, personal way to see the city
- Discover artsy and bohemian Soho, and see neighborhood highlights
- Visit numerous local bars and pubs, and enjoy drinks as you go
Saved to wishlist!
Local Tips and Tricks
Extra food and drinks
Pick-Up and Drop-off
Departure & Return
8A Minster Yard , 8A Minster Yard, York YO1 7HH, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your host in front of the York Minster Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Kickstart Tour: York?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Kickstart Tour: York?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Kickstart Tour: York?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Kickstart Tour: York
1 hour 30 minutes
1 day 20 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYorkCity Tours - YorkshireWalking Tours - YorkshireHistorical Tours - YorkshireCategory
Yorkshire Museum of FarmingYork Castle MuseumYork's Chocolate StoryYork Army MuseumJorvik DigTreasurer's HouseYork BreweryFairfax HouseMansion HouseHenry VII Experience at Micklegate BarYork Cold War BunkerYork DungeonClifford's TowerGoddards House and GardenMerchant Adventurers' HallBeningbrough HallBarley HallJorvik Viking CentreYorkshire MuseumNorth Yorkshire Moors Railway