Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Duncombe Place, York, YO1 7EF In the heart of York, under 10 minutes walk from York Railway Station. Opposite the Minister. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Each passenger must have their own seat.
- Luggage storage is available at the York train station
- Minimal walking required, Robin Hoods bay has some steep walking to reach the bottom and return to the top.
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Seats cannot be reserved
- There are toilet stops on route
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms