Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a relaxing way to sightsee aboard a lunchtime river cruise
- Indulge in a 2-course buffet lunch, with hot drinks on the side
- Learn more about the sights from your skipper’s commentary
- See the riverside Bishopthorpe Palace, home to the Archbishop of York
Departure & Return
This cruise only sails from the King's Staith Landing (YO1 9SN). Please go to Pontoon 2.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and other dietary options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises York
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands