Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Step inside the mind of Beatrix Potter at her Hill Top home
- Visit traditional Lake District towns like Hawkshead, Skipton and Bowness-on-Windermere
- Set sail for a scenic boat cruise across Lake Windermere
- Admire views of Tarn Hows, the Langdale Pikes and the lakes
Departure & Return
We meet passengers in Duncombe Place, opposite the York minster.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tours are not suitable for children under 5 years old
- There will be a designated lunch stop where you’ll be able to purchase lunch
- There are toilet stops on route
- Minimal walking required,
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Our vehicles are not currently wheelchair accessible
- Luggage storage is available at the York train station
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands