8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the wild winter landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales National Park on this action-packed full-day tour from York. Visit the lively market towns of Hawes and Masham; explore the royal castle of Middleham and stop for lunch (own expense) in beautiful Hawes. Then, marvel at natural wonders like Aysgarth Falls and Klinsey crag; hear tales of Mary Queen of Scot’s at Castle Bolton; and soak up the atmospheric in the typical Dales villages of Buckden, Kettlewell and Grassington.
- Full-day tour of the Yorkshire Dales from York
- Visit historic sites like Castle Bolton and Middleham castle
- Get a taste of everyday life in the Dales in villages like Masham, Reeth, Hawes
- Admire natural wonders like Aysgarth Falls and Klinsey crag
- Travel by comfortable minibus
- Comprehensive introduction to the Yorkshire Dales for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalised tour
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Duncombe Place , Duncombe Pl, York YO1, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
This tour departs Duncombe Place, York at 09:15
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Goat Ltd - York
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day, Small-Group Yorkshire Dales Tour from York
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYorkBus Tours - YorkshireFull-day Tours - YorkshireCategory
Barley HallYork DungeonYork Cold War BunkerHenry VII Experience at Micklegate BarGoddards House and GardenYork MazeJorvik Viking CentreTreasurer's HouseYork BreweryClifford's TowerYorkshire MuseumYork's Chocolate StoryMerchant Adventurers' HallJorvik DigBeningbrough HallYorkshire Museum of FarmingNorth Yorkshire Moors RailwayFairfax HouseYork Castle MuseumYork Army Museum