Explore our promoted experiences
- Water Country USA admission ticket
- Enjoy water slides and rides from serene to extreme
- There's something for everyone in the family, from the Nitro Racer to the Hubba Hubba Highway
- Upgrade to include a visit to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
What To Expect
On Vanish Point, fall 75 feet (23 meters) as the floor disappears beneath you, or head to the family-style Big Daddy Falls for curves, tunnels, drops, and super-soaking cannons. For something more relaxing, check out Rock 'n' Roll Island's lazy river, which surrounds a large pool. Food can be purchased from several outlets that serve a variety of dishes, such as burgers, Tex-Mex, sandwiches, and frozen drinks.
When booking, you have the option to select a 2- or 3-day ticket which includes admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, another family amusement park home to rides and attractions inspired by Old World legends. A live Celtic show, an Oktoberfest beer hall, and an Italian restaurant provide an internationally themed experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Wheelchairs are available for rental on a first come first serve basis.
- The date selected at the time of booking is for the intended date of travel.
- Please note this ticket is only for U.S residents, proof of residency maybe checked at the gate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Water Country USA operates seasonally from May to September. Busch Gardens Williamsburg operates from March to December.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Our plan of arriving early and leaving early was perfect as the lines were long by the time we left." See review