Explore our promoted experiences
- Snowshoe tour in Whistler
- Choose from three tours for varying experience levels
- Explore the snowy mountains of British Columbia
- Trek through old-growth forests, and see native wildlife
- Gaze at stunning views of Whistler’s winter landscape
- Enjoy an optional gondola ride with 360-degree views of the surrounding peaks and valleys
Departure & Return
Follow any map app to Sixteen Mile Creek Forest Service Road, Whistler BC. Turn off the highway at our large wooden sign that says Welcome to Cougar Mountain. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled tour time. Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- Minimum ages are 6 years old for the Natural Mystic and 8 years old for the Ancient Cedars
- Activity duration is 2.25-3.5 hours depending on option chosen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Adventure Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms