3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whistler has some awesome fishing opportunities in British Columbia and this tour takes you to a spot popular with locals. Get suited up in waders and boots, choose between spin or fly fishing, and set out around the creeks and riversides with a local guide. Depending on the time of year, try your luck fishing for wild rainbow trout, salmon, and bull trout.
- Fish for trout around the Whistler lakes
- No experience necessary: all equipment and instruction provided
- Choice of morning or evening tour departure
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Waders & boots
Fishing rods and all tackle
Fishing licence (The angler is responsible for purchasing and printing their fishing licence)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop off from all hotels and accommodations in the Whistler area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Maximum age is 75 years old
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg)
- All passenger US shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- You MUST provide us with a pick up location after booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours are not private. Your group may be combined with another group
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is cancelled because the minimum isn't met , you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Whistler Year-Round Fishing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fishing Adventure in Whistler?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fishing Adventure in Whistler?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fishing Adventure in Whistler?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fishing Adventure in Whistler?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "For those planning to do the 5-hour adventure, I would recommend bringing water bottles and some snacks." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Fishing Adventure in Whistler
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fishing Charters & ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesWhistlerFishing Charters & Tours - British ColumbiaCategory