- Travel by private vehicle with your sole group from your hotel
- Learn about Corfe Castle, which was built for William the Conqueror
- Stop for breakfast or a cream tea in the traditional village of Corfe
- Admire the lighthouses, castle ruins, rocks, and bays of the Jurassic Coast
Departure & Return
Our starting point is Weymouth Railway Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY DayTrippa UK
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by From Weymouth | The Big 3 | Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door!.