6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Fish for the peacock bass—named for its flashy colors and markings—with a local captain as your guide. This is true urban fishing in the lakes and canals surrounding the multimillion dollar homes in Palm Beach’s waterfront neighborhoods. All the fishing equipment you need, plus coolers to keep your beverages frosty, are available on board—just show up ready to fish and have fun.
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Cooler on board for snacks and beverages
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler, ice and bottled water
All fishing equipment
All safety equipment
Food and specialty drinks
Live Bait if Desired
Departure & Return
2520 Lake Worth Rd, Lake Worth, FL 33461, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Operates on a no fish no pay policy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peacock Bass Fishing Trip near Palm Beach?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Peacock Bass Fishing Trip near Palm Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Peacock Bass Fishing Trip near Palm Beach?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peacock Bass Fishing Trip near Palm Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Peacock Bass Fishing Trip near Palm Beach
4 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWest Palm BeachWater Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaWater Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonWater Tours - Fort LauderdaleHalf-day Tours - Fort LauderdaleCategory