Explore our promoted experiences
- 4- or 8-hour private fishing excursion in Miami
- Navigate the canals and lakes around Miami International Airport in a 21-foot boat
- Learn about the fish that thrive in this area from the experienced boat capitain
- Relax on the water away from the hustle and bustle of Miami
- Fish for butterfly peacock and large-mouth bass
- Private tour means lots of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
The location is the "John Prince Park," which is a very nice City Park in Lake Worth. Use this address to find the entrance to the park. Continue straight in entrance road for approximately 200 yards, turn left at "T" in the road, see the boat ramp on your right which is where you will meet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bass Online Fishing Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff