1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the thrill of speeding over Iceland’s rivers, waterfalls, and glaciers on a zipline adventure in the seaside village of Vik. This 1.5-hour excursion combines exciting ziplines with hiking through Iceland’s dynamic landscape. The zipline course is just 3 minutes from the Vik Hi Hostel (the meeting spot) and ends with a walk back to the hostel so you can spend more time adventuring and less time in transit.
- Zipline and hike through Iceland’s majestic landscape
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Guides share information about the local flora, history, and geology
- Between ziplines, try the "leap of faith" across a stream
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Harness and security equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Víkurbraut 5, 870 Vík, Iceland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zipline Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Zipline and Hiking Adventure Tour in Vík
90 to 120 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVikNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWalking Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWalking Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - ReykjavikWalking Tours - ReykjavikCategory