Departure & Return
Departure Point: Parking lot by Solheimajokull Cafe Address: GPS 63°31’00.48″N, 19°22’00.12W(WGS84)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note that this tour departs from Solheimajokull Cafe. Distance from Reykjavík appoximately 164 km/101 mi
- This tour is a small group experience limited to 12 participants per guide to ensure a more personalized experience
- Minimum age of 10, and minimum shoe size of EUR 35.
- This tour is operated all year round
- You spend approximately 3-3.5 hour on the ice
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Glacier Hiking & Blue Ice Tour from Solheimajokull.