Explore our promoted experiences
- Guarantee entrance to the Skógar Museum by pre-booking admission
- Freedom to explore the museum's sprawling complex at leisure
- Learn about the history of region Icelandic life through exhibits
- Get additional information from the free handout and from the staff
Departure & Return
Departure PointOne minute from Skogar Waterfall, just off Ring Road 1, 30 km west of Vík and 150 km east of Reykjavík.
Skogasafn 1 (Museum Way)
Skogar, 861 South Iceland
September to May: 10 - 17
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skogar Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.