Explore our promoted experiences
- Quad biking tour on black lava sand from Vík
- A new way to connect with the unique environment of South Iceland
- Suitable for any level of experience, including beginners
- Learn all about South Icelandic landscapes from your guide
Departure & Return
Please be at our location 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Our main base is Ytri-Sólheimar 1 in Mýrdalur about 25km west of Vík and about 11km east of Skógar. From Reykjavík there is about 160km and the driving time is about 2hours. From the main road is 1.2km drive by road 222 to our base.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at location 30 minutes before departure
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please wear warm clothing
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the ATV
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Icelandic Mountain Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms