- Go off the beaten track and leave the regular tourist trail behind
- Includes all necessary safety equipment for exploring the ice cave
- Get insights into the cave's history and geology from your guide
- Small-group tour: Ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will be standing outside in the parking lot behind the Icewear Magasin building (facing the sea) in Vik, South Iceland, by a Super Jeep with an Arctic Adventures sign in the front window.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to note that this tour departs from Vik i Myrdal. Customers must make their own way to the meeting point in Vik town.
- What to bring: Warm clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, hiking boots, head-wear and gloves.
- This is a small group tour ensuring a more personalized experience. The guide to client ratio is 1:14.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms