Explore our promoted experiences
- Drive right along the sand in a Polaris 1000 buggy
- Magnificent photo ops: admire Iceland's volcanic landscapes
- Flexible tour times: choose from six departure times throughout the day
- Personalized experience with a small group of just four people
Departure & Return
Depending on from what direction you are entering the town of Hella, you will need to turn left or right onto road Langisandur across the street from Hótel Stracta. Take the first right-hand turn and you will have reached Buggy X-treme on your left-hand side.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of drive certification is required from all drivers wishing to participate in a certified drive
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buggy X-treme Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.