Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Austria’s UNESCO listed Wachau Region
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Vienna
- Relax in round-trip transportation from the city
- Hike confidently with a guide on hand at all times
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Booking confirmation will be sent within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking impediments
- Hike is of medium difficulty, you should be in good physical condition, sure-footed and enjoy walking
- Please bring proper hiking gear, especially hiking boots with good grip
- Please bring a snack and water (min. 1 litre) for the day, sun- and rain protection
- We will make a break in between and visit a Heurigen at the end of the tour (optional)
- In case of bad weather (heavy rain) the tour will be cancelled. By booking, you accept this condition.
- Day trip I walking time: 3 hrs excl. breaks I travel time: approx. 2 hours back and forth
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Required minimum number of attendees: 2
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private Tour / Small group tour: minimum 2, maximum 6 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Das Leben spueren - Embrace Life
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Wachau World Heritage Hike.