- See a side of Austria many visitors miss on this scenic nature tour
- Visit Otscher-Tormauer Nature Park with just a private guide for company
- Go for a multi-hour hike, bathe in the river, glimpse waterfalls and more
- Round-trip transit from Vienna makes getting around simple
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking impediments
- Subject to favourable weather conditions due to safety reasons. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please bring proper hiking clothes, especially hiking boots with good grip are essential
- ATTN: Sure-footedness and head for heights required - alpine climb!!
- To bring: snack and water (min 1 litre) for a day, sun- and rain protection, personal medication, backpack
- Money in cash for the mountain hut (no cards accepted)
- Pure walking time approx. 3 hrs
- Driving time from Vienna min. 1,5 hours one way, depending on traffic
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and English is spoken fluently
- French and Italian: intermediate knowledge
- Portuguese: basic knowledge
- Required minimum number of attendees: 2
- Private Tour / Small group tour: minimum 2, maximum 7 people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE: this is an alpine trail. You must be used to hiking alpine trails (rocky, stony, rooted terrain) and to steep ascents and descents. You should have a good fitness level in order to master this hike. If this does not apply to you I strongly recommend to choose one of my other tour options.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Das Leben spueren - Embrace Life
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Hiking Trip to Ötscher-Tormäuer Nature Park from Vienna.