9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Vancouver Island's magnificent scenery on a full-day, private tour from Victoria to Englishman River Falls, Little Qualicum Falls, and Cathedral Grove, home to some of the tallest and oldest trees on the island. You'll visit a country market, hike through the rainforest and to the waterfalls, and make plenty of photo stops, while learning about Vancouver Island's nature and culture throughout the day. Traveling with a private guide means the trip can be tailored to you, and this tour is priced per-group for up to eight people.
- Full-day, private nature tour of Vancouver Island
- Visit waterfalls and groves of trees
- Enjoy the flexibility to hike at your own pace
- See some of Vancouver Island's oldest trees
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in downtown Victoria
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Victoria Harbour Airport, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
- Black Ball Ferry Line, 430 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1W9, Canada
- Clipper Vacations, 254 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1W9, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Rainforest, and Coombs Adventure with Hiking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Rainforest, and Coombs Adventure with Hiking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Rainforest, and Coombs Adventure with Hiking?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Rainforest, and Coombs Adventure with Hiking?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfalls, Cathedral Grove Rainforest, and Coombs Adventure with Hiking
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoria4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Old Town VictoriaChurch & State WinesVictoria Inner HarbourBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsMiniature WorldMt. Tolmie ParkPacific Marine Circle RouteSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Art Gallery of Greater VictoriaFairmont Empress HotelFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesGulf IslandsGulf Islands National Park ReserveAbkhazi GardenFort StreetStrait of Juan de FucaFisherman's WharfVictoria Bug ZooEmily Carr House