8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make the most of your visit to Victoria by seeing many of the area’s highlights in just one day. This private tour packs in top sights including, Butchart Gardens, one of Canada’s oldest Chinatown neighborhoods, Craigdarroch Castle, and the famed Parliament Buildings. Plus, you’ll even have time to stop at a local winery to experience British Columbia’s burgeoning wine scene. Round-trip transportation is also included for an added convenience.
- See Victoria’s top sights in just one day—perfect for travelers short on time
- Choose from multiple tour times to find a time that best works for you
- Great for groups—tour accommodates up to seven people
- Hassle-free transport—pickup and drop-off can be arranged from various locations
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Free Pick up at the Sea Planes, Helijet, the Victoria Clipper, and the Coho Ferry.
Admissions to the attractions
Wine Tasting fees and lunch
Cruise Port Passenger Pick up fee is not included. (Please inquire)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up at any hotel in Victoria
There is a Cruise Port Passenger Pick Up Fee for guests arriving by Cruise Ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British Columbia4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaCity Tours - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Victoria Bug ZooMt. Tolmie ParkArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaAbkhazi GardenGovernment StreetGulf IslandsVictoria Butterfly GardensMiniature WorldChurch & State WinesFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesStrait of Juan de FucaEmily Carr HouseBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsFisherman's WharfGulf Islands National Park ReserveFairmont Empress HotelPacific Marine Circle RouteFort StreetVictoria Inner Harbour