1 day (Approx.)
Fans of nature and of art will be thrilled with a visit to the Robert Bateman Centre. Housed in the historic Steamship Terminal on the Inner Harbour, the gallery showcases over 70 years of Bateman’s work. The renowned Canadian artist now makes his home on nearby Salt Spring Island where he continues his art and environmentalist work.
- Don’t miss the interactive bird song gallery
- Discounted ticket prices for youth and seniors; kids under 6 go free
- Pick up the perfect reminder of your visit at the charming gift shop
- Guided tours are included in admission price. Call for schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Bateman Gallery, 470 Belleville Street Third Floor, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1W9 Canada
10am - 5pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Robert Bateman Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesVictoriaAttractions & Museums - British ColumbiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - British ColumbiaCategory
Abkhazi GardenBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureEmily Carr HouseVictoria ChinatownVictoria Inner HarbourRace Rocks Ecological ReserveStrait of Juan de FucaVictoria Butterfly GardensSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Art Gallery of Greater VictoriaFort StreetChurch & State WinesFisherman's WharfPacific Marine Circle RouteFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesOld Town VictoriaBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsGulf Islands National Park ReserveGulf IslandsFairmont Empress Hotel