1 day (Approx.)
Fans of nature and of art will be thrilled with a visit to the Robert Bateman Centre. Housed in the historic Steamship Terminal on the Inner Harbour, the gallery showcases over 70 years of Bateman’s work. The renowned Canadian artist now makes his home on nearby Salt Spring Island where he continues his art and environmentalist work.
- Don’t miss the interactive bird song gallery
- Discounted ticket prices for youth and seniors; kids under 6 go free
- Pick up the perfect reminder of your visit at the charming gift shop
- Guided tours are included in admission price. Call for schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointBateman Foundation Gallery of Nature, 470 Belleville Street Third Floor, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1W9 Canada
10am - 5pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Robert Bateman Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32447P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesVictoriaAttractions & Museums - British ColumbiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - British ColumbiaAttractions & Museums - VancouverMuseum Tickets & Passes - VancouverAttractions & Museums - SeattleMuseum Tickets & Passes - SeattleCategory
Government StreetOld Town VictoriaEmily Carr HouseRace Rocks Ecological ReserveVictoria Inner HarbourPacific Marine Circle RouteGulf IslandsVictoria Butterfly GardensGulf Islands National Park ReserveArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaFort StreetSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Fisherman's WharfFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsVictoria ChinatownChurch & State WinesStrait of Juan de FucaFairmont Empress Hotel