- Private 3-hour whale-watching adventure in Victoria
- Cruise the waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca in a zodiac vessel
- Keep your eyes peeled for whales and other marine life
- Hear fun facts about the creatures that live in the sea
- Choose between multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Please be sure to check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the office located underneath the Tourism Victoria Visitor Information Center, next to Milestones Restaurant. Boarding will start after passenger announcement and introductions by our crew. Do not proceed to the vessel by yourself.
What To Expect
From there, your guide gets you set up in a survival flotation suit for the cruise. If you’re going on this tour, you must wear a suit — no exceptions. Next, board the zodiac vessel, and get ready for a unique adventure on the water.
As you cruise along the Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, your guide fills you in on facts about the area. Keep your eyes peeled for whales and other marine life. Whales have been known to come pretty close, so make sure to have your camera handy at all times.
Once your adventure has ended, your vessel docks back at your original meeting point, and the rest of the day’s time is in your own hands.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check in. Participants must be 19 years of age, or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf
- Maximum group size: 12 passengers
- Not suitable for participants with back or neck problems, pregnant women, participants with recent surgeries
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date/time/vessel or full refund
- There is a minimum passenger height restriction of 4ft (120cm)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prince of Whales Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons