2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Victoria at your own pace on a half-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. The comprehensive route takes you to 15 of the city's most popular locations, including China Town, Ogden Point, Fisherman's Wharf, and Craigdarroch Castle. On board commentary offers insight into the city’s history and culture. Feel free to hop off at any destinations that interest you or simply enjoy the ride.
- Enjoy four hours of unlimited access to the bus
- Visit the top attractions of Victoria with ease
- Create your own sightseeing itinerary
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited afternoon access
Fully narrated tour
Customized interactive brochure to guide you
Not vailid before 11:30pm
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please exchange your voucher for a boarding pass with the kiosk staff
- Wheelchair accessable on lower level only
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Seating is on first come priority
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Sightseeing Victoria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop On Half Day Sightseeing Victoria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Victoria Inner Harbour Tours & TicketsEmily Carr House Tours & TicketsVictoria Butterfly Gardens Tours & TicketsGulf Islands National Park Reserve Tours & TicketsVictoria Bug Zoo Tours & TicketsMiniature World Tours & TicketsRace Rocks Ecological Reserve Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of Greater Victoria Tours & TicketsFisherman's Wharf Tours & TicketsRoyal British Columbia Museum Tours & TicketsGulf Islands Tours & TicketsSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea) Tours & TicketsGovernment Street Tours & TicketsChurch & State Wines Tours & TicketsFort Street Tours & TicketsBateman Foundation Gallery of Nature Tours & TicketsAbkhazi Garden Tours & TicketsFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites Tours & TicketsMt. Tolmie Park Tours & TicketsOld Town Victoria Tours & Tickets