7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Climb into an elegant Tesla and embark on a winery tour through Vancouver Island during this full-day, private wine and food experience. After pickup from your hotel or cruise ship, tour wineries and vineyards recommended by your guide or chosen specifically by you. Sip local varieties at each stop and enjoy local restaurants and food tastings along the way.
- Tour Victoria Island wine country in a Tesla Model S 85
- Visit up to six wineries and vineyards
- Enjoy tastings at each stop and learn about local production methods
- Private tour ensures a more personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
First Class Concierge Service (restaurant reservation, catered charcuterie picnic)
Gourmet reserve wine, spirit, beer and cider tastings
Professional driver, local guide
Fine dining, bottles, cases and drinks available for purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inquire for customized pickup arrangements.
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Victoria Cruise Ship Terminal
- Victoria Clipper, Inner Harbour
- Coho Ferry, Blackball Line, Inner Harbour
- Swartz Bay, BC
- Sidney, BC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster seats available for additional fee)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALSET TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cowichan Valley Wine Tasting: Explore Vancouver Island's New Wine Appelation
2 hours 35 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaFood Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Fort StreetGovernment StreetBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsChurch & State WinesPacific Marine Circle RouteMt. Tolmie ParkVictoria Bug ZooVictoria Butterfly GardensSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)Victoria Inner HarbourOld Town VictoriaAbkhazi GardenFairmont Empress HotelFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesMiniature WorldGulf IslandsEmily Carr HouseBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureGulf Islands National Park ReserveFisherman's Wharf