- This tour of Victoria is ideal for first-time visitors to the city
- Strollers, umbrellas, and wheelchairs are available at the gardens
- Admission to the gardens is not included in the tour price
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included; maximum of 10 passengers
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One fold up wheelchair can be accommodated providing there are 10 passengers or less and accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, number of children under age 10
- Dress code is casual
- We have booster seats for children.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair can be accomodated with groups of 10 or less.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fresh Air Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms